Sign up for CPD200: Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform offers many new possibilities for these backend needs, and with a certified professional among us, we are now able to provide our customers with these cutting edge technologies as well.
Over the past several years, Qvik has developed more than 150 mobile services for a variety of different companies. In most cases the user interface also requires backend and communication APIs to other systems. These we have either developed ourselves, or with the help of partner companies. Google Cloud Platform offers many new possibilities for these backend needs, and with a certified professional among us, we are now able to provide our customers with these cutting edge technologies as well.
Our first class will be CPD200: Developing Solutions for Google Cloud Platform.
This 3-day instructor-led class prepares you to develop applications for Google Cloud Platform. Using a combination of presentations and hands-on labs, you learn how to create cloud-based application environments and how to develop and deploy cloud-based applications. This course is designed to give participants a robust hands-on experience and is primarily lab-focused.
Place: Meeting Park FORUM (Kukontori), Helsinki
Price: 2 400€ (VAT 0%) / 2 976€ (VAT 24%)
Register and more info: https://cpd200-060616.
The course has room for 80 participants.
Course Length: 3 days (24 hours)
This class will be taught in English.
A voucher for the GAE exam included
This class is intended for experienced application developers who want to learn how to develop and deploy applications on Google Cloud Platform.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Completed CP100A: Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience developing applications using a common programming language such as Java or Python
What to bring
For this class, please bring:
- Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux)
- Credit Card – you won’t be billed but this is needed to sign up for the free trial
- Photo ID – needed for security
- Module 1 + Lab – Solutions Development on Google Cloud Platform
- Module 2 + Lab – Cloud Endpoints
- Module 3 + Lab – App Engine Modules
- Module 4 + Lab – User Authentications and Credentials
- Module 5 + Lab – Managing App Engine Applications
- Module 6 + Lab – Push to Deploy
- Module 7 + Lab – Storage for Solutions Developers
- Module 8 + Lab – Queries and Indexes
- Module 9 + Lab – Entity Groups, Consistency and Transactions
- Module 10 + Lab – App Engine Performance and Optimization
- Module 11 + Lab – Task Queues
- Module 12 + Lab – Deploying mobile applications
- Meeting Park FORUM – Yrjönkatu 29 C, Helsinki, Finland – View Map