Qvik, Kamppi - 7.3.2024
Design Leaders’ Roundtable: Customer Journey
at 4.30 -
Design Leaders’ Roundtables are Qvik’s invitational gatherings for those responsible for their company’s design activity. The next gathering’s theme will be customer journeys and their management across organizations. This event is tailored for design leaders, heads and directors, UX directors, Chief Product Officers, and any other roles with company-level responsibilities in leading design.
- Learn more about the variety of customer journey types
- Discover the process of developing custom journey models
- Dive into the management of customer journeys at different scales
- Participate in casual roundtable discussions and refresh your mind with new thoughts on the evening’s topic
- Enjoy the thoughts and peer support of fellow design leaders from other organizations
Jane is a globally seasoned service design leader and a Design Lead at Zurich Group Insurance. She is motivated by creating dialogue and meaning between innovative technologies and resilient and regenerative futures for a healthier planet and society.